Thursday, April 10, 2008

happy belated ~



i know this post is late, but better than never right?

after having this darned slower-than-snail connection, i hope u'll forgive me if i've lost the mood to elaborate on wht happened. besides, i doubt that you want me to blab about the nitty-gritty details involved. anyways:

day started as usual with me oversleeping (again!) and woke up to the sound of my mum banging knocking on my door. just another typical morning.. went for class, did some last minute adjustments to my CCS journal and slept in class.

anyways, geoff dropped me off at ss15, where i went to starbucks and chilled. met whong and tim. zkit was supposed to pick me up at 2pm. and i knew he'd be late. just not HOW late. nvm, i shall not go there - just thank my lucky stars i didn't take his advice and take the KTM. imagine being stranded there... all alone... -.-


so here. pics. :-



*yunling*



*melle*



*credits to mel for reading our mind =D*
(nah, jz kidding! hope ur happy with ur pressie darling!)



*sushi from jusco*

seriously, it's not bad for rm8.88..


*kidnapped*
and i have to say mel, i admire you for not freaking out, even after being mind-tortured by zkit. but then agian, i guess u got used to it last year huh? xP


*happy people feeding the mosquitoes*



*ade looks hot here *

ade, this is ur reward for not screaming in my ear.. or poking me.. or scaring me.. or bullying me.. ^^ good girl! u shuld stay this way more often.. then at least i can be assured that i won't die from a heart attack at this young age =)


*dudes n dudettes*



*extra icing cake*


see that smile on her face?
yeah, it turned into THIS once she realized why we bought her a cake ^^

*knowing fear*


...


...


...


...


...



*staring fear in the face-literally*

not that u have a choice in the matter, but what did'cha expect anyway? >.<



*ending up totally nuts*


*mel & sherry*
(before mel ended up with a face as red as a baboon's ass tomato)


Happy Birthday Mel!!



now, who's next? =)




ps. i just realised i didn't camwhore much this time. hmm..
pps. it's a good thing someone is finally treating me like her good friend. gee~ i can't believe u hid tht from me for so long =( miss ya babe!

No comments: