Tuesday, April 1, 2008

mouse on mars

April Fool's Day has come round once again, bringing with it a more variety of practical jokes and pranks. and yes, i've been pranked. 6 times. and no, i'm not stupid. just unfortunate. *sigh*
why me????!!

yeah.. i've got absolutely 'WONDERFUL' friends..



fool me once, shame on me
fool me twice, shame on you
fool me thrice, 4x, 5x, 6x??!
i hate you -___-



and no, if you're expecting me to post the origins and what-nots of this day, think again.
go google it if u haven't already


okay, this is really random, but...

wanna see the picture of a mouse on mars? * i swear its real*

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...








=P


bleh.

so to all pranksters, prankee, and people-with-no-sense-of-humor whatsoever, just wanna wish you

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!

don't be such an old fart, smile and enjoy the day k? =)

Food for thought:-

Question:

If you could live forever, would you and why?


Answer:

“I would not live forever because we should not live forever, because, if we were to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.”

-Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest-

ha! i bet u read it at least twice before u understood ^^

No comments: