Monday, May 12, 2008

3 meals a day should be good enough...

my maid ran away.

so i guess the household chores will have to be temporarily reassigned. it's a good thing i'm having my hols. i don't mind helping. i just hope my mum realizes that:-


i can't cook. i mean i CAN fry an egg.. but that's just about it for fresh food. ugh.

hmm.. my neighbour said that my maid running away was probably due to some syndicate thing. i mean. she's only been here for 3 months! and seeing as she managed to get away unnoticed, its a good chance that someone came to pick her up. sometimes, it's so hard to know who to trust anymore! i guess i should be thankful that at least she didn't take anything. no jewellery or money missing. at least there's that.

Recently, someone told me that some Form 3 kid in the area was robbed on his way back from school. He only had Rm6 in his wallet. No phone. No fancy stuff. (was told he's one of those nerdy-good boy types..)
Gee.. even crime is becoming ridiculous =='



if it ever snows in Malaysia, i don't think i'd be surprised to see this happening
-___-"


wanna say sorry to Mel and YC. sorry for ffk-ing last minute. we'll reschedule k? =)


and my dear Deedy,

Do you know tht despite the distance, you're the only one i'm most updated with? maybe becuase ur the only one who actually comes online. haihz. i miss you babe!! buy me something nice when u come back kay?

and to my sayang, planning to visit you during the school hols. maybe a sleepover? do keep yourself free.. and i'm telling you here because i never see you online! and no, i don't blame you. i blame those exams of yours that's stressing you out. i'm so gonna drag you out for some therapy when you're done =)

and to yean ling.. LMAO. hw are u doing babe? when are u coming back?? leave me comment pls. i can't keep up with the chatbox. haha. sry.


i think that is all for now. ciao~

ps. procrastinating till the very end is a very very BAD habit (as if you don't know). learnt my lesson last night when the @#$%! AssignIT refused to let me submit my CRR assignment 2 (which btw is due in the middle of my HOLIDAYS.. on a SUNDAY.. on MOTHER's DAY). And yes, failing to hand in on time and possibly losing 15% or my assessment is scary. i shall NEVER procrastinate again.

pps. yeah right.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Run away maid? That's haggard.

The maids here jump off buildings.

Serious. :P

lingling said...

hey...yes mann..ur chatbox always flush off my msg..

i'm ok baa..sometimes i really have those bad days, emo days that i really don't have the mood to come on9..feel like lying on the bed just doing nothing..

and you're maid ran away?! mm..

eh i see you have so many links for the online boutiques..browse through them..some have really nice tops..how sad i don't think any can fit me..urgh, no nice body like u babe!

bout the coming back thingy..might come back at year end..haven't have meetings with my parents yet..i think they don't want me back..how sad right?! lolx.

it's getting cold here..i mean it's so cold here now..i want those fancy nice jackets! i want those high knee boots and all..but that day i called my mum and tell her i want to get..and she says NO..so sad =(( see..come to aus still got mmy and my sis to control me..freedom?! swt. =C

mm..am i writing too long?! take care alright..miss u <3

SherryMint said...

lingling!! haha.. finally i get to read something from you.

well, i think some might actually fit you. if u see anything u want u tell me la. i help u pay for it 1st =)

i think it's just bcz it's exp to come back. haihz. nt evryone rich like ade la..

why don't u go work? earn ur own money then buy whtever u want la..

miss u too babe!!

Lifeless said...

a picture says a thousand words.. so...


=D

(BIG HUGE SMILE AHAHAHAHAHA)

then again...... u can pay me to do ur chores teehee~~~

lingling said...

but did you got anything from the whole list of boutiques there? are they your picks or what? lolx. please don't go "duh~"..heheee

yayaa..i want to find part time job..talk only..not yet have action..hahaa...

yala..ade richie mann..she says her bro n all support her not work..wooosh~ so nice =)

dunno if you still read this coz its not ur latest post anyway..cya!