Friday, December 7, 2007

PC / PD

stupid stupid virus!!!

make me have to send for repair. will take 'a few days' according to the guy.. i bet it takes at least a week.. damned if it takes 2 weeks -.- . well, i can't do anything about it. just hope it comes back to me soon..

WAAAAAA~~~

what am i gonna do at home now??!
no more facebook-ing, no more friendster-ing, no more blogging...
*omg* no more chatting!! die!!!
my hp bill sure increase d... and i'm broke =(
jun told me to meet him at cindy's hse on sunday
normally, i'd decline, seeing its that time of the year again..
but then you know what??!!
*gasp* that donkey threatened me!
(and i'm not gonna tell u with what)
that was the lowest, evil-est, meanest, underhanded thing to do!
and if he'd stoop that low to make me go...
i'm afraid to think what's in store for me..
me very scared =(
somebody save me!
oh, on the bright side, i've already gotten my bday pressie from sue ^^. i heart that girls loads!! i hope she's enjoying her time in Korea now... misses her lots... she got me this totally cute red mickey mouse pillow =D.. *awww* a really hadn't expected anything and i was really surprised when she gave it to me at the airport. haha.. everyone (kmeng, liying, edison, jeremy, kim, lisa, wing, sue, jon, steve) shouted 'happy 18th birthday' so loud that everyone, like seriously, EVERYONE was staring at me - even the old man who was checking in at the counter! gosh, i didn't know to feel happy or embarressed. haha.. ask anyone there, and they'll tell you how red my face was..

oh yeah, i promised i'd post some pics didn't i?
here's a summary of my PD trip:

woke up at 7am on wednesday morning. got ready by 8am. delayed cause my cousin refused to bath ==" till 9.30am. btw, my cousin's only 4 yrs old. so anyway, had breakfast at some restaurant near my aunt's house at kota damansara. i didn't eat much cz i was still sleepy. regretted it at about 11am while on the road. thankfully, i had my chocolate bar - Snickers! yay me! smart of me to bring le...


with my sis, in the car


arrived in town, just in time for lunch. drove around a little, and despite telling my dad there's alomst nothing there to eat in the afternoon, he didn't believe me. so yeah, basically drove around, starving everyone till he finally gave in and took my suggestion: KFC


lunch

so after lunch, checked in at the Avillion Port Dickson. kinda nice actually... except for the fact that they have a teeny weenie cage they call the 'Orchid Garden' which even my house garden surpasses, and an under equipped and freaking isolated gym. hotel restaurants are also a little er.. wierd. cz they have this restaurant called the crow's nest which required formal dressing, tie and all tht... seriously, who actually brings formal wear to the beach??!!





random shots of the hotel and grounds

my room (127) - shared with my brother and cousin


the deck in the evening

so yeah, swam a little (at the hotel pool.. no way i'm entering the sea!), get darker by the day, ate a lot - mostly seafood, basically slacked a lot... so 3 days passed, went home, slept.

THE END


hehe.. potong rite?
lol.. and thats my family vacation of the year...


so yeah, due to the factor mentioned above, i may not be online, facebook-ing, friendste-ing or blogging for a short (hopefully) period of time. my apologies. however, u'r always free to call.
if you have my number of course =p
okay, gotta return the laptop now. buy for now. will miss you sorely my dear internet (despite the lousy connection) *sobs*




yeah, so what if i'm melodramatic?
it adds spice to the world doesnt it?
you don't have to say it, but i know you love me anyway
*awww*
(ss-ing: do not disturb)
lol
i crack myself up sometimes...
i *heart* me

No comments: