Monday, February 18, 2008

CNY


went back to taiping for the whole cny week. therefore not able to update my blog - no matter how much i wanted to. trust me.. i was really bored out of my mind, and if there really was a way i could've gone online.. my blog would definitely have at least 5 posts entitled "i'm bored" =D. ah well.. so basically what i did for the whole week was hmm.. sleep.. eat.. watch tv.. eat sumore.. puak kiau a little.. eat sumore.. something like that anyway. therefore, i won't blame you if you compare me to a pig. at least for the next 2 weeks or so anyway =)
thats my extended family. at least on my mum's side..


3 generations of gorgeous ladies. mummy, grandma, me =)


may jie. one of my cousin from taiping


wei lin. another cousin. from penang


alice. shu ting (she look so cute wei...). me.


cucu-cicit Kwek family.. yeah.. i'm the eldest..


my dad taking pics of my mum *sweet huh?*


daddy n mummy


my lil' sis. she's amazingly annoying


my bro. dun worry abt the expression. its his 'cool' look =='


my family <3


LOVE will always bind us together
(with thanks to shuting, jason, alice, winnie, mayjie, chuhan, alice for ur hands.. mine too of cz =D)



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
i know its late but its not the 15th yet =)

~GONG XI FA CAI~

~GONG HEI FATT CHOI~

~SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA~


*angpau mari mari...=D


so thats my cny. angpau collection was satisfactory, though not as much as last year. but everyone was happy. and that's all that matters right? =) btw. wanna thank nick, jun, alvin n liss for temaning me through sms whenever i was too bored. glad i have friend like u guys! =)


have a prosperous year of the rat everyone!

No comments: