Saturday, February 23, 2008

jullie~

its amazing how time flies. just blink and u might’ve missed it. i’m not happy. One by one my dearest friends are moving ever so far away. yes, naturally we’re in touch, but it isn’t the same. it started with edmund, then jess, then lisa, then kim. even jun left me... And now yeanling is leaving. Ade also going nxt week. I feel like suddenly time is moving too fast. way too fast. I hate to think that when we next meet, we’ll all be different. changed by our surroundings, changed by other ppl. How much will stay the same? We’ll all have different commitments, different goals, different view on life. We’ll just be... different. Stuff like this is what makes me hate growing up. i know life goes on… but it does sux sometimes =(




ling!!! u must remember me k? will really miss euuu!!

*hugsss*


-safe journey-


i'll add u in skype soon =) then we'll talk k?

btw, do u even read my blog???

do u even know i have a blog???

i dun care if you lie to me. just say 'yes' and make me happy =)








i'm not taking this well. it's like everyone's gone and i have to start all over.


No comments: