Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Valentine <3

i dunno whether i'm happy or sad *sigh*. i had such a great day but no photos.. regretted not bringing my camera.. but what was i to do?? my clutch was too small to fit it in. then i though of using his fone to snap some memories.. but i guess i had tooo much fun till i forgot.. but then again, i'll always remember the experience =)
...
...
woke up at 8am cz mark wanted to have breakfast before his class which starts at 11.. he kept calling non stop!!! (fyi, i slept only 2 hours ago..) so i think its understandable that i was a little grumpy.. haha.. i thought maybe he want go mamak eat or something.. mana tau bring me go baskin robbins.. FOR BREAKFAST! omg.. u couldn't guess how high i was! (morning la...)... anyway i thought he was damn sweet - and not just bcuz he belanja ice-cream.. but cz he got me ferrero rocher too! *awww* and the best part is he totally surprised me.. seriously, i just stoned, speechless.. lol..
...
thanks mark!! =)
i forgive u for the "not-letting-me-sleep-longer-part"
this is definitely one of the best surprises =D
...
after mark dropped me home (cz he gt class) i went back to slumberland =)
...
...
till abt 4pm like dat... haha.. i think still grumpy a bit but still hv to wake up to get ready for my date with nick. tried to style my hair abit cz lazy go salon do.. and it ended up smelling like strawberries (according to nick and ade).. lolx.. ah well.. anyways, suddenly nick called and to told me to 'dress up' and i was thinking like what?? ==' kept sms-ing and calling him but he nvr reply!!!!! ish.. i took about half an hour deciding wht to wear, cz i scared to be under or over dressed.. finally decided on the LBD (little black dress). was actually afraid it might be too plain..



den abt 5.30pm nick showed up..
...
my reaction?
"omg....." >.<
...
...
he looked so yeng wei..
(*ahem* nick, i noe u read my blog.. dun perasan k?) =D
...
...

haha.. dressed super smart sumore..

so got into the car and the first thing he said to me was

" i don't like your dress"

seriously dat time, i think can hear my heart drop d.. *thunk*

seriously, i damn sad until stone for abt 5 minutes..
den when he stop at the traffic light only i finally ask why

...
...
...

and you noe what he said???
...
...
...

"i dun like it because you look too beautiful and hot in it. later other guys stare i'll get jealous"
...
...
...

damn zha dou rite???
wasted my time emo-ing =='
...
...
...
...
...

needless to say, i was happy again =D
(after i got over the zhadou-ness lah..)
...
...

dinner at a hotel restaurant - can't say where cz his mum who's working there use her influence get a table in the already-over-booked place xP.. omg.. it was lovely! there was candles everywhere plus balloons (kim knows how i get turned on by balloons xP).. we got this really nice table for 2 near the window... then he told me he wanted to go to the restroom and came back with this really really nice bunch of roses (28 stalks *awww*), teddy bear, and GODIVA chocolates!!! (omgomgomg!! i hv no idea how he got those!!) haha.. could see me blushing like nobody's business. lolx. got this really sweet couple at the next table, keep looking at me and smiling.. lolx.. damn paiseh..
service was a bit slow, but i guess expected d la.. food was quite nice.. i give it a rating of 8/10. lolx. tried this margarita called 'lover's kiss' made specially for valentines.. haha.. i liked it!! tasted sort of sweet yet sour-ish too.. haha.. then i got high and made him get me a red and white balloon from the manager xD lol.. i damn syok sumore!
...
...
[omg.. really regret nvr take picture!!! =( ]
...
...

wanted to catch a late movie but figured that it'll be full anyway so we just walked around a little and talked.. =) nick, i think we should continue our conversation abt the green lights (inside joke) hehe..

...

*sigh* why do you have to leave so soon?
...
got home about 11 something.. lol.. both my parents downstairs waiting for me.. they keep looking at me one kind le!! as i walked up the stairs to my bedroom, can feel their stares.. lolx.. lucky never say anything to me! haha.. they just kept looking at the flowers, chocs n teddy bear i was trying (ineffectively) to hide xP
...
...


camwhoring while waiting
...

yeah.. i noe i'm a camwhore..
but u can't blame me for loving myself right? =D
...
...

so last words for now?




to all my sayangs, darlings, dears, monkeys, pigs and donkeys,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY

-remember! you're never alone! cz u'll always have me =)-




ps. thanks nick, for the flowers, chocolates, teddy bear, dinner and a truly wonderful evening =)



No comments: