Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just not my day.

News Updates about Me.
(not that you’d ever be interested, but what the heck anyways.)


  1. 1. I’m sick. I’m currently having a massive headache and I feel like throwing up although I have nothing to actually vomit out due to the fact that I’ve barely eaten all day. Feeling slightly nauseous - and no, I’m not pregnant.

  2. 2. I feel a little betrayed by some people, which I ranted about here. Don’t bother clicking if you don’t have access to my Xanga protected postings. If you feel that you might deserve access, ask me. Only my besties need apply.

  3. i could use a little magic right about now.

  4. 3. Feeling a little uncomfortable with some people right now. So what if I’m not a conformist to your particular group? Is it wrong to mingle and socialize with others? I hate being used and I’m not that naïve to not know that you only acknowledge me when you want something. So all these crap talks about not telling me anything just because I’m not ‘one of you’ behind my back, grow some guts and tell it to my face!

  5. 4. I got a note from the ex’s girlfriend again. You know the one. Left me another ‘anonymous’ message to stay away. LOL? From what I gathered, she’s pissed because I met him by accident in Pyramid recently. So we had coffee and caught up on each other’s lives. It’s what old friends do – and it’s been 5 years since we were together. Stop being so paranoid. Ugh! Plus I know he doesn’t know about these so called anonymous messages and you should be thankful that I don’t rat you out k! Okay, I’m bitching about her here just because I know she doesn’t read my blog (or at least that’s what she claims). I think she secretly stalks it though. Or get one of her friends to go it. Whatever.

  6. 5. Updates on the WQ – SL drama? They’re both still not talking. But at least they still have the heart to look ashamed when I had a talk with them. God! I think I’m starting to be like some naggy mom or something.

  7. 6. I hate college. And I don’t mean just the increasing workload.


  8. 7. I have this weird craving for Japanese food. It keeps coming back no matter how much I spent on Jap food the previous day. Omg, this obsession is making me broke! (and no. I’m seriously not pregnant.)

  9. spot the not.


  10. 8. My mood is not improving. No help from insensitive people who keeps pushing their luck with so call ‘funny’ comments. Stop acting like some smartass and just stfu can? Not forgetting also the annoying dude next to me who’s smoking like there’s no tomorrow. Which part of “I don’t feel well and I don’t feel like eating.” don’t you understand? Ugh. I’ve been forced to eat a cheeseburger. And I seriously feel unwell now. @#$%!

i ish in no mood




Note: You people reading this, don't go all paranoid on me. 99.99% chance it ain't you. Have a good day.

No comments: