Monday, August 25, 2008

Nuffnang Sharing Session @ Italiannies

ok. i figured that i had better update before SOME people come after me with parangs or what nots if i don't post this up soon. haihz.



Went for the Nuffnang Sharing Session by Italiannies with Ringo & Cindy last Sunday night. I was a little surprised at being picked seeing as only 20 bloggers were invited. I wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to whoever picked me!! :D (nah.. don't say i nvr appreciate wtf.)



Most people were of course fashionably late.. or even if they're not very fashionable, simply following malaysian timing. and before you give me the look, i was on time for once in my life ok! haha


welcome speech from The Boss.
(woohoo! sound like mafia wtf)





Absolutely delish food from Italiannies~



I would totally recommend the Chicken Itallianies which is obviously a chicken dish wtf. Wonderful blend of herbs and aroma. It doesn't look like chicken, but it sure tasted good! =D

And for those with a sweet tooth, the tiramisu is absolutely heavenly and Kate's cake (im-not-sure-what-it's-called) is definitely a must try.

Conversation was great as i had The Boss (okay, i have no idea why i'm liking the word so much.. maybe cz it sounds so macho wtf) himself across me - which is good as he's an great conversationalist, thus avoiding those awkward I-stare-at-you, you-stare-at-me-and we have-nothing-to-say moments. I think the poor guy talked more than he ate though. Oh well, diet right? lol.
After dinner, when we people started getting restless and moving around to (what else?) camwhore, we were reminded of our purpose in this gathering - which is to hear about Cindy and Ringo's experience.

yeap. thats them MDG girls.


talking about the good, the bad and the ugly..




Them being interviewed and yes, thats me with a jakun smile on my face wtf.

hottie Sara, me and Zoe



Birthday girl Kate!


Pinky, Ringo, Sherry, Zoe.


look at the jokers behind not Robb's lanci face


being stalked... xD


Joshua's da man! (only for the day) =P


This is a very good example of Zoe being mean..


you see what i mean?



This ish Nigel. he smile damn cute ler...

this is Chuan.

who recognised me from KSCB. woohooo! i ish fehmes! wahahahhaha. sorry la. i high a bit. wasn't really expecting to know so many people. (hmm. im supposed to have this picture with jeromefo aka the very annoying, bt seems quite harmless in rl J0ker, but i hv yet to receive it.. sorry dude. )


John aka Miao is here too! *faints*


i just noticed that we're quite color coordinated,

proving that black is ALWAYS a safe choice.

plus i look awesome in it... BLEH!


Sara, Cindy, Ringo, Sherry, Zoe, Kate



yes people, thats a genuine smile!

I'm not posting her sexy pout poser picture here. u can go check out the other blogs for that. lol.



and obviously i'm more interested in the dessert... jkjk.

i ♥ you kate!


I'm taller! =D (please ignore Zoe. she's being mean to me)


Kate, Zoe, David, Robb, me

my kelian face looks better than his! wtflol.


Pinky, Ringo, me, Zoe


us again.





And i simply can't resist this picture...



they both look so cuteright???!! like kids in a candy store..





ps. Thanks Nuffnang for this! it was an absolutely fab idea.

pps. picture credits to Nigel, Joshua Ong, and Timothy, because as usual, me being the lazy ass I am did not bring a camera and would rather just steal pictures form others. nah, just kidding. I don't have a camera =( . which reminds me.. my birthday coming soon! *hints* =P

pps. if i missed out anyone who hasn't sent the pics to me.. *hint hint chuan* im sorry. i'll update it when i get it ok?

ppps. there are so many of you i din't manage to get pics with.. awesome meeting you guys though! ^^

5 comments:

Nigel Sia said...

I think I smile like jakun also.

=P

Anonymous said...

hahaha....mui..nice to see you enjoyed the dinner..
*sob...didn't get to go..*sob

joshuaongys said...

lolx

陈一豪 said...

Ya very easy one. We see whoever who doesn't post about it then we won't let them come next time huhu wtf.

Simon Seow said...

Next time I'll send in earlier.