Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mamma Mia!

Eeeeeeeeeeek!! Mamma Mia The Movie us finally here!!!!!

For those wondering why it sounds so familiar, it’s a hit single from the ABBA, the Swedish band that was popular in the 70’s and 80’s.


Okay, perhaps I’m not as hip as I usually pretend to be. But heck, I think my parents got to me young, listening to Light & Easy (a radio station) , playing records by ABBA, Beetles, The Carpenters, etc.. over and over and over again. Sigh, I’ve been tainted! =P

ABBA used to be one of my favourites though, and I’d be singing and dancing along, although 80% of the time I don’t even know what they saying. And I used to look damn cute k! I even have a video of me dancing to the song ‘Dancing Queen’ – which I’m so NOT gonna post here because its too embarrassing wtf.


Okay, back to the story.. Mamma Mia is about a bride, her mum and 3 possible dads - I’m sure u can roughly guess the movie plot huh? Sounds rather predictable. However, starring Meryl Streep (The Devil Wears Prada), Colin Firth (Pride and Prejudice) as well as the suave Pierce Brosnan (James Bond: Die Another Day), how can I not want to go? Worse come to worse, I can always drool at Pierce Brosnan – say what you want, but I think he’s kinda cute. lol

ABBA so rocks!

Thank you Nuffnang for hosting this!! =D

9 comments:

陈一豪 said...

Hoi gave you all invites never blog about it :'(

Your friend Zoe so rajin haha.

Fast fast!!

SherryMint said...

omg.. like tht also can kena scolded? its not even 24 hours yet!

I'm soweeeeeeeeeee! ><

lol. i go do it now k?

陈一豪 said...

Aahhaha nolah kidding only lah wtf.

Just that I was running through the list of blogs that went there that's about it.

How was it yesterday ey?

SherryMint said...

lol. i'll update once i get the pics anyway. in such a cacat blogger la.. no camera wan wtf.

yesterday was awesome!! you guys seriously rocks! haha.. thanks for inviting me ^^ (invite me again if possible =D)

and nice meeting you! although technically i didn't really 'meet' you.. or talk to u fo that matter. hmm..

陈一豪 said...

Oh well, then we are talking here aren't we?

HAhaha yeah. Working here's quite fun also lah. But this morning was abit of a stressful one, but its alot better now already.

What are you doing in TCSJ ey?

SherryMint said...

awwww. don't stress too much! later start etting wrinkles not leng zhai d.. haha

and hmm.. what makes u think im in TCSJ? =D

Simon Seow said...

Yeah. See you at the premiere.

陈一豪 said...

Hmmm I am lengchai wtf.

Hmm because I read it off.... facebook? or somewhere around... it was floating around.

xniquet said...

my mum is a big fan of ABBA XD

well, do enjoy the show :)