Sunday, October 12, 2008

5am, Sunday

sorry for the lack of updates.
life's been pretty hectic lately
...and NO i have not been out partying. much.

one last assignment before i collapse.
IPD is a bitch. an evil relentless torturous bitch. ugh.
(the subject. not the lecturer.)


clock is ticking

time is moving

i is dying



tired and stressed out.
i need help.



*accepting donations or sponsor for a spa trip. or my funeral.
..whichever comes first.





ps. i ain't responsible for any emotional trauma you get for seeing a dead and depressed elmo. addiction to an annoying talking puppet -of any kind- ain't good for you anyway.

pps. babe, im getting annoyed at being treated like your personal butler. or maid. or courier service. Why don't you just tell me what you want and let me arrange it instead of being sent random emails by random people (or worse! random sms-es) to arrange for places with objects i had no memory of ordering? Seems to me i've told you this before? I heart you loads babe, but you're getting on my nerves. A lot.

1 comment: