Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hypocriticism - Your Call.

Isn't it funny:-


When the other fellow takes too long to do something, he's slow;
When I take too long to do something, I'm thorough.

When the other fellow doesn't do it, he's lazy;
When I don't do it, I'm busy.

When the other fellow does it without being told, he's overstepping his bounds;
When I go ahead and do it without being told, thats initiative.

When the other fellow states his opinion strongly, he's bullheaded;
When I state my opinion strongly, I'm firm.

When the other fellow overlooks a few rules of etiquette, he's rude;
When I skip a few rules of etiquette, I'm doing my own thing.



- Charles McHarry, New York Daily News -




You're absolutely right of course, I am a hypocrite - not that I've actually denied that fact - but before you launch into your somewhat rehearsed speech with that absolutely annoying smug look on your face, do consider this: What about you yourself? Are you really that guilt free from hypocriticism to accuse me of something true, which makes me totally innocent btw?

I neither have the time nor tolerance to listen to your bullshit. Keep it short and to the point next time. Please, for your own sake, go dunk you head in the pool before trying to start a bitch fight with me. Perhaps you'll at least regain some measure of clarity before you humiliate yourself in public once again.

Quote from Ms.EpicFail: "Hypocrites like you are miserable souls seeking attention"

Hah. In your face! Fyi, I already have all the attention I need at the moment unlike you. Obviously hypocrites like me already have the confidence needed to be hypocritical as well as admit my faults at the same time. So doesn't that make you the one with the pathetic soul?

Hypocrite trying to teach me about hypocriticism, creating unneccessary drama just so you'd be the QueenBee. Dream on babe, with that attitude and mentality, you're no match for me yet. Go meditate a few years or something. Ugh. What a waste of time.

Lastly, I need to apologize to someone and the others, because apparently that someone complained that I did not greet him on msn when I'm online (wtf?!) and I did not link him in my blog. Not to mention that someone specifically highlighting the fact that I've ditched him for a few times in the past month despite me warning way beforehand that I'm unable to confirm my attendance. Okay, I shall stop here before I start reconsidering what the hell @#$%& am I apologising for.





ps. Before I forget, thanks for the invite Andrew!! You're the absolute bestest! (ignore the grammatical error). Lol.

1 comment:

Nazihah said...

hahaha!!everyone is hypocryte...im hypocryte too...im proud of it! hahahahahahahahahahaha