Sunday, October 5, 2008

black balloons

Ugh. memories come flooding back and all I could do is stand there, helplessly reliving each fateful moment. No regrets yet it hurts all the same.

Emo moments aside, my days have been jam packed (or should i say sardine packed?) with stuffs. so much that I have yet to actually start a single assignment due by next week. I foresee long nights ahead. ah yessss - i have the sight..

Seriously, its amazing how I've managed to survive this long, especially with such a procrastinating attitude towards my work. It ain't lazyness.

Don't yell at me, you don't understand.

I can't help it though. I absolutely detest that community where I actually feel isolated, and occasionally alienated. Ugh. never again am I letting myself go through all that crappy trauma, heartache and general emoness of isolation. Perhaps its best to leave things as it is, unresolved.

I would rather distance myself than to risk the hurt again. It simply takes too long to heal. Forgive me. I ain't strong enough.


Who can say where the road goes..
Where the days flows..
Only time..

-Enya-



Call me an attention whore. I don't care. It ain't any of your business, so get lost.

Its 5.25am. And here I am. Will I never learn?

No comments: