Thursday, March 20, 2008

being sick isn't so bad after all~

guess what? i got home yesterday feeling absolutely exhausted and was complaining to everyone i met about it. haha.. i think i complained a lot while i was in class too. sry yeah.. for those who had to put up with me.. and then my mum came home and i complained to her non stop. you know, something like "i don't know why i'm so tired, i don't feel like eating =(" throughout the show - and yes, i can be an absolute nuisance when i want to. eventually she got a little fed up and she came to check on me. and she was like

mum: "oh, you have fever"
me: "see, told you i not feeling well d.."
mum: "you never said that. u just said you were tired."
me: "same thing la right? how often i complain to you that i'm tired la?"
mum: "whenever i ask you to clean your room!" =(
y she so bad to me? i'm sick right??! no sympathy for your daughter wan meh??
me: ...
mum: just go sleep. you'll feel better later.
me:
i can't sleep


10 mins later..... *snore..* lolx. i amaze myself sometimes.

and then i woke up like 5 hours later. and guess what.
my mum bought my fav chocolate ice cream from baskin robbins.
1 whole tub! just for me!

awww.. i have the best mum ever!!! ♥


haha.. she trully knows me best. and i did get better - after the ice cream anyway. i guess there's something about eating half a tub of ice cream that comforts me. especially when it's chocolate. seriously, she's the best =) i ♥ her~~

so basically i had ice-cream as my dinner. and then i went back to sleep. was comatose for another 12 hours and woke up to the smell of KFC wafting in.. woot~ my mum really does know how to treat a sick patient. i guess she knew i'd just feel more miserable if i had to stay in bed and force myself to swallow some horrible tasting med. and probably puke in the process just to get some sympathy from her harsh unforgiving face when i complain. and then bug her for the rest of the day.

well, you know what they say:


mainly chocolates and ice cream. oh, and if you're in a mall, shopping is considered one too =P

actually i think it was that last part which made her buy greasy fried chicken (oops, i hope chernlin doesn't read this) and soggy mashed potato for me. hmm... she kinda dissappeared when i got distracted by the food. and i just found out that she was meeting her friends for a drink. lol. but i have to admit, she's smart. seriously. ice cream and non-hospital food is the only way to shut me up when i'm sick. haha.. and i do feel better. thank goodness my grandmother isn't around. though i love her too, she'd force feed me some kind of yucky herbal drink. i know it! but then again, she does give me chocolates.. so i guess it evens out anyway.. =)

this is really random, but just suddenly i see all these people on my msn that i don't really talk to. i just suddenly i found myself wishing you guys were here. *sigh*

i really really really miss:
  • ade and her psychotic sense of humor.
  • the lame_queen and her lame jokes
  • the birdie and her maniac laugh
  • deedy and her shopping updates
  • tiengwei and my mirrors in my holiday resort
  • jun and his stupid jokes
  • jess and her 'just-because-i-miss-you house parties'
  • kim and her blurness
  • qianling for her amazing sense of direction
  • brian for his patience when i give lousy directions

do you know how alone i feel without you guys bugging me? never thought i'd miss your nudges online bugging me to go out. i guess you really only appreciate stuff when they're gone. arrrgggh crap~ now i'm starting to emo. u see lah! if i really emo its all your fault! hmph..

* i haven't heard from yeanling and lisa for so long now. and both also in melb. i wonder if you guys are ok.. or have you both found ang moh boyfriends and forgotten me? how can you forget about me rotting here???!! don't leave me out! find a hottie for me too! xP




drowning out the fever with pepsi~

lolx. and i keep wondering why i'm sick.

No comments: