Thursday, March 13, 2008

me being distracted..

its 12pm on a thursday afternoon and i'm stuck in the media hub. what am i doing here??? i should have been at home sleeping sionce 2 hours ago =( luckily got jo lyn teman me.. and we finally got some work done. after like 2 weeks of procrastinations. hmm.. maybe because this time we don't have some annoying people bugging us?? ('someone' referring to someone who wouldn't shut up in ccs class - not that i'm complaining much, since it made the class not-so-dead) oh btw, i'm probably gonna fail my ccs course seeing as i'm the 'leader' between 2 nutcases and one blur case. me so kelian!!! =P

assignments are piling up, and i'm not doing a single thing to deplete it - ither than this of course... i've been extremely exhausted these past few days. and only god knows why. i mean its not like i've been out partying all night like last year right? so why do i feel so tired? and you know what? i keep getting these really nice dreams for the past few nights - which not only is causing me valuable sleep time - but also making me late for class. i dun wanna wake up in the morning!!! i miss my morning to noon naps =( it's like i'm having this really really nice dream and then one of my alarms will ring (yes, i have more than one. i'm THAT difficult) then suddenly my fabulous dream will just cut off. and i won't know the ending. wtf? damn potong le.. so you know what guys? don't blame me if i'm grumpy in the morning..



i'm turning into a panda =(

an ugly fugly panda with big dark eye bags @_@

me want ice-cream. haihz.



celebrating Qiki's b'day tmr in Redbox, pyramid after class. don't worry, i doubt that i'll get high.. after all there will be like dunno-how-many people going. dunno being a lot.

so yeah.. i'm still being a good girl ^^

*bangga*


i'm trying to 'evaluate the social and cultural implicatons of the internet'. meaning trying to decide if it brings more benefits or harm. jo lyn, thanks for the mind-numbing text wei.. falling asleep now =='


okay, why am i blogging instead of finishing my work?
was i distracted by the maniac laughter behind me? perhaps.

okay, back to work. and you reading this.. are you really that free?

No comments: