Monday, March 24, 2008

its 4.25am on a monday morning

friday was.. hmm.. hectic? the stupid fever came back and was trying valiantly to make my head spin with every breath i took. thankfully, it didn't succeed, though i hade to go vomit a few times to clear my head. and honestly, lunch was a disaster. i was positively nauseous with the idea of eating anything. much less the wantan mee the girls were having. honestly, it tastes like.. yuck! trust me, it ain't nice =)




i'm not sure when was this.. but tht day wan said i look hot! *awww*


after class ended at 12, we went for lunch and then to the media hub cz we were supposed to be 'discussing' our Journalism presentation for monday. somehow, everyone ended up doing their own work for abt 2 hours - rushing to complete the precis draft deadline. and bothering ms.natasha's class every few minutes.. ahaha



the initial 'discussion'. i think wan downloading something.. >.<


and what we're we doing?


donkey and the course outline we were SUPPOSED to be studying..



~sherrymint and sharonnie~



sherry & dOnkey



us. discussing xP



but we finally got to work! haha.. but the idea is still shitty though..


i sincerely hope we get throught this tmr. haihz. at least once its over we can sit back and watch the others right? arrggghh! i know i should be fast asleep right now. and u guys are gonna kill me if i can't think tmr morning. haha.. but it isn't my fault!

here's the story:

i woke up at 1pm (cz some idiot couldn't sleep last night and decided to call me until 6am). headed downstairs for lunch - my mum's famous mee soup! and was watching tv when jon called. went something like this:

jon: sherry, jon here.
me: i noe. whats up?
jon: oh good, you're awake
wtf.. ?
jon: me and joewin going starbucks to study. i think adr n ramesh joining also. wanna come?
wtf.. study?? jon??? joe win??? am i in an alternate reality or something??!
me: wait i ask my mum. but i grounded la.. dunno can or not.. wait ya..

*go kitchen*

me: mi, jon asking if i can teman them go study in starbucks. adrian joining also...
mum: sure, what time you coming back?
me: er.. 10 like dat kua..
mum: ok. have fun
ok.. seriously, wtf??? i wan go mamak for 30 mins also cannot, and she's letting me go dunno which starbucks to chill for 6 hours??

*so jon pick me up*

me: which starbucks we going? lets go the 3 storeys wan.. i never go before...
jon: there got nothing wan la.. we going our regular starbucks lor..
me: huh? which?
jon: genting
me: ...

when we reached there, it started raining, and i had this horrid image of me holding an ice blended drink freezing in the cold air and turning into a block of ice. cz u know wht? since these 'nerds' didn't bother to tell me we were going genting, obviously i didn't bring a jacket rite? jeez..

but adrian was sweet =) he lent me his.. haha.. super big but very comfy. anyway, chilled there abit. and i managed to take jon's laptop, cz he keep getting distracted. ahaha. so yeah, took our fav place beside the window, where u can see the mist coming in.. damn nice wei.. then abt 7 went back down to kl makan. i actually hv some pics from jon's fone. but i'm not sure when i'm gonna get it. haihz.

as we reach subang, adrian ask if wan go starbucks agn because he had cravings for a cappucino. omg.. just now coffee not enough meh? and u know wht? he bought another latte for me. and THAT is why i can't sleep.

wow.. if you're reading this, it means u actually bothered to read my grandma story. awww.. i'm so proud of you!

okay. it's 4.30am. i shall go sleep now. haha. wish me luck tmr!





No comments: