Monday, March 17, 2008

random: i need my chocolate brownies =(

i just got home and i've already commited the crime of the century. and guess what i did?
.....
.....
.....
i accidently logged into my brothers online game website
(cz the browser part saves all the past visits and i clicked the wrong one)

and then my dad being sick and home early today thought that this is what i do everyday. and i got scolded and lectured. "you should concentrate on your studies and not play these stupid games. it's bad enough that you keep going out and spending money like water bla bla bla..." seriously now, wtf? can u like at least give me credit for not being that desperate that i only depend on the virtual world for a social life like so many other youngsters nowadays? wasn't i like already NOT going out? i've cut down like almost 70% and he's still not happy? what did he expect me to be? a freakin nun????!! arrgh.. i'm bloody pissed right now. whats his problem? sick go sleep la! stop getting on my case! sheesh!
stupid monday. there's a reason why most people hates it you know. for one thing, it signals the end of your weekends. and for another, it signals the next 5 days of the week where i have to drag my stupid arse off the bed at dawn. and then there's all the work i probably will soon be stressing on. most notably my groups P.Journalism's presentation coming up next monday. fabulous? NOT!
and for a 1 hour period today, i wasn't happy. shall no elaborate. just that will some people just get off my case? i hate being analyzed for every single thing i do. so stop making assumptions and get on with your own life kayz?

i'm sick of being compared to mr.this-that's smart AND hardworking son and/or daughter. gee, i very stupid isit? can't i even have my own life? must i really conform into that particular group where they have absolutely NO fashion sense, NO social life and NO opinions of their own other than what this or that lecturer said? because honestly, that's what they are and i do feel insulted that you actually want me to be like that. is it compulsary to get straight A's but have absolutely no street smarts? i tell you, these are the people who are perpetually getting conned out of their money like you keep reading in the news. honestly! =='

seems like you aren't happy with me.
but you're my daddy.
so what do i do?


do i...
a) dressed like a friggin arab - covered from head to toe - just to satisfy your paternal instincts of being afraid of me seeking out potential mates instead of studying?
b) nerd it out every night, resisting the urge to go out and actualy talk to people of the same species instead of arguing with theological questions?
c) become lonely and depressed because i let you dictate my life and eventually commit suicide?
d) all of the above

or do i...
e)heck care what you say and do what i think is best for myself - even though it means you cutting off my allowance and unfairly grounding me?

tough choice? not at all.
because you know what daddy dear? it's my life.
i love you but it isn't your life. i'll listen, but it's still my choice. and hey, do me a favor? can't you just love me for the way i am? not what i can or should be. it's part of what makes me, uniquely me. i'm happy with me. shouldn't you feel the same?


get well soon daddy.
you're such a grouchy ol' bear when you're sick =='
i beh tahan you nagging at me. so be a good boy man and take your medicines k?
♥ i luv ya daddy ♥
*but no huggies cz u made me mad*

no classes tmr. but with sick daddy home, i'm not sure it's a good thing.
*i just hope he doesn't ask me to help him hunt for the latest transformer/hotwheels/gundam toys. else i'm the one who's gonna be sick.


can't nap. gotta help cook dinner cz the new maid is hopeless =/ *sigh*
~its simply another monday madness~

No comments: