Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pre-Mamma Mia Gathering @ 1U




Anyways, following a sudden flurry of movie screenings by Nuffnang, I got myself invited to the Mamma Mia Screening in GSC, 1 Utama last Monday.

And despite some minor wardrobe malfunction and I don't mean a Janet Jackson wtf , thanks Andrew for fetching me there. And for the use of your camera. Sorry about the shameless cam-whoring, but I guess you kinda expected it? =D

Thanks to geniuses like Joshua Ong, we had a bloggers gathering in Burger's King before the movie. The supposedly set time was 6.30pm. Don't ask what time we arrived. haha.





This is my darling Zoe. Harm her and you die.



With Karena, my kaki camwhore.


with Jentzen and Andrew

I know I'm a poser. haha. But you know what? Its damn hard to bend down lor! Damn scared i ter-over-expose... bleh.






Joseph and Benjamin


Andrew. He needs a haircut right??!!!

His Royalness David


Stan says I look like I have a backache T___T



What girls do best. Sorry about the camera Andrew. LOL.



Karena, Sherry, Zoe


A group photo of the bloggers who actually turned up
Yes I know.. "Whoa!" right?


Soon headed off to GSC to collect our tickets from Robb and Pinky.





=D



Them fake gays.



Andrew, Joshua, Sherry, Teck Weng

I like this picture. Its the complementing colours i think.




Red is The Colour.


Harry

...who actually found me in that vast cinema.
I guess wearing bright red does help after all!


Met a few more bloggers but hadn't had the chance to take a picture with them. It was awesome meeting you guys!

Movie was rather interesting. Met a few more people and soon headed off to Taipan's McD with Zoe, Ren and Sue. Oh, and Zoe was so cute. She saw this acquiantance of hers which she didn't like and she was adorable bitching about him. And she looked so serious about it. Cute?

Seriously, don't make her mad. She'll tear your picture into itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny pieces and stuff it into an almost-finished-sticky Oreo McFlurry Cup. LOL.


ps. Pictures credit to Andrew Wong.
pps. Tell me if i tagged anyone wrongly? It was a little confusing. haha.

9 comments:

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Hmm.. Come to think of it, I havent taken ANY pics with you eh? Despite all the outings we had. Hmmm...

electronicfly said...

I-don't-know-who is Vin, and I look so sickly in the photo >.<

Anonymous said...

she knows who i am lo eefei..hahaha :p
she purposely nia cuz i dun remember her... lolx XD

Simon Seow said...

Red is the new Black.

joshuaongys said...

ayam knot ginius la

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

The red colour shirt girl looks not bad =)

Zoe Yve said...

Seriously, don't make her mad. She'll tear your picture into itsy-bitsy teeny-weeny pieces and stuff it into an almost-finished-sticky Oreo McFlurry Cup. LOL. <--

ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!~!~ but I don't do any harm ^^

~*~ MeLLe ~*~ said...

Is so hard to load ur site womaannnn!!! =(((
and i miss uuuu~

Anonymous said...

nice pictures~~ i envy you all can meet and have good time... :P