Monday, September 22, 2008

Pre-Mamma Mia Screening

Warning: This is your average, boring, everyday rant of an average, lifeless teenage girl who lacks attention. So if you feel yourself yawning, turn back!


It all started on a sunny morning...


... okay, so what if i missed the morning? early risers who wake up at the crack of dawn for no reason are freaks!

was supposed to wake up at 11am since i'm meeting Acey and Teck Weng for lunch at 12pm.

I woke up at 11.45am. =D

so yeah.. slight delay, but i guess by now you shouldn't be that surprised huh? Or if you really were caught by surprise, just give me the mata sepet look. Trust me. I'm damned used to it by now.

Went for Subway, talked crap, listened to one hit wonders. Not too bad actually. I actually kinda missed those songs!

After lunch, walked to a nearby clinic to get my Cervical Cancer jab. Ugh. I can feel the needle sliding in!! T___T The doctor was kinda nice though, she gave me a biscuit (it was chocolate!) and a piece of candy ^^ ain't she sweet?

Walked to AC to chill a little. Glad to know that i can still make heads turn. Ok la. i know i super muka tebal wan......... but you still love me anyways right? *puppy dog eyes* HAHA!

Talked a little about animal fusion, undies (don't ask!) and generally pathetically lame people. And don't worry. 99.999999999% chance it ain't you.

Heading for dinner in 1U, followed by Mamma Mia screening (thanks to Nuffnang!). Whoever's that's going, if you see me, come say hi! ^^





ps. I had a haircut. Not that clear in the picture (top), but you get a general idea of what i look like anyway. what do you think?

pps. thanks to my darling Fimeh Limeh for my cube! damn cute right?!!

7 comments:

lingling said...

hey!! the hawter hair cut! really nice i bet you like it at least for now?! well, i do! u're recently so up to the mata sepet word..so dn go mata sepet when u see i leave you comment!
take care kays!
owh~ and enjoy mamamia..here i go again....bye!

joshuaongys said...

u look nicer in this new hair style =D

RT said...

"Hello can I speak to.. uh.. um.. nevermind" *hangs up*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fimelime said...

awwww *hugs* glad you like the cube. And fwah, nice haircut ^^

JC said...

cant see clearly, picture kinda blur

SherryMint said...

ling- thanks! good to hear from you finally! haha..

joshua- thanks ^^

acey- shaddap -.-

fimeh limeh~ haha. its awesome! darned cute ler. thanks babe!

jc- thts kinda the whole point. room was too messy. haha

missX said...

What cube, I also want!!!