Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday morning blues. Literally

I suck at updating, really. its amazing how this blog survived for so long..

by now i have countless photos yet to be uploaded, posts yet to be posted, food yet to eaten and stuff yet to be done. ok fine, im just being lame here. haihz, im a little on sugar high at the moment despite it only being 2pm.... or perhaps it's because i woke up damn early at 6AM ON A SUNDAY!! gawd.. i must've died and gone to sleep-hell *sigh*


*takes a deep breath*


do not ask me why i woke up so early because its so darned stupid that im embaressed to talked about it because you'd probably laugh your ass off if you ever found out why i woke up so blardy early on a Sunday morning which is why im not telling you so please don't bother asking because im not telling you wtf



and no, don't bother trying to persuade me to tell you, i will not give in.



and don't you dare give me that puppy dog/ puss-in-boots wide eyed look!



















ish.. why are you all making this so hard for me? =(

STOP IT!!! :(

ugh, FINE! i tell you la... -.-









i woke up early because...

I fell off my bed as I was trying to hit the snooze button. DO NOT LAUGH wtf!!

I SAID DO NOT LAUGH wtf -________________-"
i hit my elbow pain enough already ok!
mehhhhhhhh.. if i get another blue-black bruise i hailat d.. =\



Ok. time to divert attention from my unfortunate misfortune.

Check out Acey's post on Innit chicks here. It gives a rather good summary of the girls you see spamming the Innit chatbox at odd hours (or all hours. whatever) plus i'd say he has rather good drawing skills wouldn't you say? well, at least its better than some people anyway *ahem AWA* (inside joke, ignore if you don't understand). ok, im vain. im only promoting it because im also featured albeit in a rather exagerated way wtf.

Oh, and before i forget, thanks Chriss for your post too! awww. you make me blush so much i look like a tomato cute strawberry wtf.


okay. im done crapping for now. have a good day everyone!

8 comments:

JC said...

Nyahahahaha XD
Fell from bed huh ?
Luckily I linked you in my new blog,
that's why I can see this funny entry. :D

I did laugh but I know it's bad to laugh alone, so I plan to share this with every single one. Okay?

(2 hours later)
Hmmm, waited like for 2 hours dy but you no reply. Guess you agree with what I planned to do. Okay then !

SherryMint said...

omfg T_________T

super malu la =(

Falcon said...

you dont need to upate your blog coz you keep on appearing on other people's blog..lol

RT said...

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
aduih too bad im in SG or else today fetch u to college can laff non stop in the car... your very own version of POMMMM eh?

SherryMint said...

falcon- haha. where?? :D

and acey... *thanks gawd you're in sg* go find some chiobu. dun kacau me wtf -.-

JC said...

seems like you like the word wtf so much ei ?

oh yea, I brought the bottle to college for like... 2 days and both days I never see you...

when you want it?

Simon Seow said...

Woot! Innit Girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey sherry~~
Awww...looks like everyone is getting lazy in blogging. =D
Well, just to let you know, I'm still alive and kicking. Its just that I'm abit occupied at the moment and I dun have much access to the net~~~