Saturday, January 19, 2008

my treasures at the end of the rainbow

okay. i'm feeling better now. sorry about the last emo post which got some of you worried. got a few calls (and msn nudges) from those who read it (despite me posting it less than 3 hours ago)and you guys really made me realise that i'm trully blessed. so this is a thank you from really deep inside me :)

special thanks to my buddies:
lisa aka bunny, jess, adrianS, jun aka donkey, brian aka papaya, kim, alicia, Kming, wei ling, pui sim, chammy, nita, li sia, kevinN, jenny, lilian, juliana, kenji, jon, zackF, and winnieG.

not forgetting also my dear friends:
tieng wei aka my sayang, deedy, shaunK, shaunW, adeW aka crazy monkey, adeL, yee chien aka birdie, renee aka lame_queen, tien keat aka taiko, sam, lily, cassieN, sharon, edmund, chrisL, pat aka meow, sim ling, viY and yen yen *.


thanks for all the support, both emotionally and physically.
really *hearts* u guys



as we go on...

we remember...

all the times we...

had together...

and as our lives change...

come whatever...

we will still be...

~friends forever~

:)


* sorry if i missed anyone out. cz its too ridiculous to list everyone out obviously. but don't worry.. i still sayang u all kayz? :)

oh and yes, my new year resolutions. i know i've been tagged in jess's blog as well as lisa's. but sorry la.. no mood tell u all yet. just in case it was a repeat of last year's resolutions - which was a total waste of time. however, jun changed my mind. so now, i'm realy depending on u guys to help me keep my resolutions!

2008 new year resolutions
  1. get my driving license - DONE!! yippiieee!!! >.<
  2. kick my excessive chocolates and coffee habits!! - this is really gonna be difficult.. an im sure u all know what an addict i am.. but they're way to expensive!
  3. stop procrastinating =P - i need to get things done!
  4. do some exercise.. anything! - and hey, remind me that hours of shopping do not count!
  5. kick my disastrously expensive impulse-buying-shopping-habit - yeah.. my no1 broke factor
  6. wear more flat shoes/sandals/slippers - those of you who knows me knows how tough this is gonna be T___T
  7. actually study and get at least an above average grade - no more slacking!
  8. sleep on time... - yes, i know its almost 4am... i'll start once class starts k? :p
  9. eat regularly and maintain a healthy diet, and not subsist on all the junk food, ice-cream, soft drinks i call my lunch... - lol... in other words, control my sugar cravings
  10. and finally, not let this blog die... like the past few... - i'll update! i promiseeeeeeee!!!

well, now that you know it, i'm really depending on you guys to stop tempting me with those super-high-calories burgers, pizza, cheese crabs, cheese anythings, fried foods. wait.. aren't you the ones who got me hooked to them in the first place? ==' damnit.. so its all your fault huh? and i bet you don't feel aven a tad guilty about it! in fact, you're probably laughing your ass off about me sticking to a diet.. any diet... ish...


~ all different ~ ~ all unique ~
~ all mine ~ ~ love u guys lots ~

No comments: