Friday, January 25, 2008

ze hair issue~

hmm.. why the sudden decision to change my hairstyle? believe it or not, its my mum. i'd thought that leaving my hair au naturale, and in the process saving her tons of money on haircare and styling products would be to her advantage. but noooooo.. my hair is apparently too messy ==' of course, this is also no thanks to her amazingly supportive sisters, who despite their well intentions, are encouraging her to bug me more. so, i've decided to maybe give in to her and let her suffer the consequences - muahahhahahahahahahaha! xP (sorry ppl, its 4am and i'm a little high... do forgive me)...

mum/aunts: y don't you straighten your hair? it looks so messy - like broomstick... (wtf!)
dad: don't waste money. cut your hair short only lah! ==' (super wtf!)

so, since i'm such a good daughter, i decided that i might consider changing my hairstyle.. for the new year at least.. and while my mummy dearest is still paying for it.. hehe (see how much i sacrifice to make you happy mummy? >.<) so, i turn to my dear dear friends for advice.. what should i do??? what i didn't expect was.. that the results by the same gender were unanimous! @.@ really turned me speechless.. don't believe me?
what they said:

galz:~ rebonding. eg.:
jess: rebond! i think you'll look really sweet if u hv ur hair straightened..
may: i think straighten will be nice for you. never see you with straight hair before...
deedy: dare to be different. meaning straighten...
lily: i think you'll look nice with straight hair...
px: just straighten. i think you'll look nice with really straight hair..
ade: straighten. dun highlight
yc: if you wanna look decent, den rebond...
tw: if u seriously wanna change... i guess straighten hair kua.. cz your hair is alwiyz wavy... wana c ur straight hair look
mel: rebond

guyz:~ perm/leave it natural. eg.:
jun: i think you look nice as it is. but if u really wanna change, curls are hotter
brian: i think u'll look better if you perm
kming: jz leave it natural lah... nice d wat...
shaun: leave it as it is
keefy: u need some curls cz str8 is a lol common...
sam: ur hair us nice as it is.. highlight it red
kevin: don't do anything. ur hair is already nice...
thomas: its already nice naturally. but if u dowan natural then the next i suggest is perm...
ian: perm or leave it natural...

and of course.. those neither here nor there...:
renee: perm will look mature n hot. straighten will look innocent and cute. you're hot. but you siut cute n sweet too...
adrian: u'll look hot if you perm and cute if you straighten. so up to you lah.. you'll still look pretty :)

*reminds me of my psych report..haha
** thx for the feedback guys! =)


so how??

n don't u dare say "up to you lah"!
cz i really don't know.. i jz want whatever's best for me :)
and really trusting you guys to take care of me ^^


***ps. pics on L4 mini reunion will be updated once i get the pics from ade... sry px ^^







~ alone. she cannot decide ~
~ how difficult she felt this to be ~
~ totally random, but i already spent 560 bucks going out this month alone ~
~ my mum is soo gonna kill me when she finds out ~
~ i love me ~

No comments: