Friday, January 4, 2008

Once again, It's a new Beginning

Its funny how time flies. Before you know it, it’s already a new year and a new beginning. Granted, that it does not mean that you should forget the past, but then again, we should look forward with a positive outlook. There is no point regretting the past, and the only thing we can do is learn from it. That said, it isn’t as easy as it seems. It is harder to let go of the security and comfort of familiarity to face the unknown. We are all heading our separate ways, pursuing our dreams and future. Some leave with a smile and excitement whereas some leave tearfully, fearing what the future might hold.
Before long, we start leaving our past behind, learning to adapt to the new environment. How many of us will still keep in touch? How many will dive forward into success, forgetting past acquaintances? Oh yes, you might deny it and say to yourself ‘oh no, I would never do that!’ but are you sure? Like the e-mail Zkit sent me:-

How Friendships Break…
Both friends will think the other is busy and will not contact thinking it may be disturbing
As time passes, both will think “let the other contact”
After that, each will think, “why should I contact first?”
Here, love will be converted to hate
Finally, without contact, the memory becomes weak
They forget each other…

Will we be one of those who end up like that? Those in Aussie, I really miss you guys. And my dear friends, though we may no longer be together often, do stay in touch… forgive me if I bug you, and do return the favor by bugging me :) you’ll always be welcome… (btw, this does NOT mean I want a stalker!)


- reminiscing the past, wondering what the future holds –
- will it ever be the same again? –
- how much will we change? –
- live life to the fullest –
- look forward, no regrets –

*sigh* I love me >.<



Ps. update on birthday, sleepover, Christmas and New Year coming soon…

Pps. Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments: