Friday, January 11, 2008

vi going back soon =(


woke up at 8 to follow my dad to the post office..
about 10 something went to pick up ade and collect my slippers ^^...
(this is how he repays me for waking up early and temaning him ==')
ish.. sry la, i've only been to dede's hse like once?
(and tht oso after midnight)
how u expect me to remember???!

men! *rolls eyes*

fetched dede to dunno-who's-hse at usj3..
den on the way back jam a little bit kena scolded again =='
and i dun see how this is my fault also...

then he merajuk cz i dun wan follow him go parade.

dad, sry la i've got other plans

fyi, your daughter has a life too!!


dropped me at vi's hse..
one hour later after we were supposed to meet up =D
typical me la.. haha.

was taller than vi
(happiieeee!!! >.<)

had teppanyaki for lunch
then did some serious shopping..
note: i'm a good personal shopper.. hehe.. i got one satisfied customer here :)


hehe.. i only spent rm56 for 2 shirts


vi spent a lot though.. but well, at least they're stuff that she actually needs
and not impulse buys like what so often happens to me

oh yeah, den alvin scared me..
cz suddenly msg me, sound so emo =='
i was thinking what i do wrong la..
y u scare ppl for no reason??
lol.. but since u take time to msg me..
(note: see how forgiving i am? >.<)

i met only six ppl - surprisingly (cindy, darren, kelix, lijing, jeff &
called vi's dad to pick us up abt 6pm
but was raining heavily outside
strong winds..
whoosh!!! =P
so her dad got delayed, by an hour..
till the rain stopped
so while waiting, we camwhored..
but pic not nice cz vi lousy at camwhoring *blek*



she look so pretty right??? cz i take ma..
u see my picture... she take wan.. i look ugleeeeeeee =(
hehe.. but nvm la.. i forgive you.. xP
so went parkson to get a place to sit
cz even starbucks was packed, due to the heavy rainstorm outside
tried to look for a handbag, but dun have..
sad.. =(
then tried this eye massager thingy plus neck pillow and back pillow...
omg.. super comfortable!!!
really felt more refreshed after trying it
but vi was like so uncomfortable, so since i'm so considerate
i distracted the salesgirl ^^
haha.. cz i know she want to sit longer...
see vi.. i'm such a good friend.. better appreciate me more!

finally got home about 7pm++
mum checked my purchases
but i smart, knowing she's home, i only bought 'sensible' clothes...
haha.. so she oso got nothing to say lor..
den my uncle came to visit, cz my dad ask him buy camera for him..
went for dinner at the mamak

and drove to Kota Damansara to go see my aunt..
came home about 12am.

elyse called. then chris called, then adrian called
talked till abt 2 something
but they all got class tmr
so i didn't want them to stay up so late
not good for health... later get sick... oops.. touch wood!
yes, i know i'm still awake.. so what?
(i know i'm a hypocrite... so sue me!)

and now here i am..
blogging
cz i can't sleep...
haihz....

tmr supposed to meet CHeng. but i feel like wan ffk him. lol, i'm so dead if he ever reads this..
lazy go out d.. plus i spend so much already. and i paiseh let ppl pay for me la.. haihz
i can't sleep




- light fluffy clouds and sweet teddy bear hugs -
- i hope i dream of these instead of gross bugs -
(no thx to chris!)


1 comment:

Kwadwo said...

I like your banner, did you photoshop it?