Saturday, November 10, 2007

2 down, 3 more to go!

i met an old friend of mine today. actually he saw me first, since i actually walked past him without recognising ==" (well, you know how i am.. so you shouldn't be surprised anyway). okay, back to the topic, as i was saying, i met an old friend, jonathan lee (if anyone else knows him) an old playmate of mine. haha, i remember how we used to play when we were much younger. he's older than me by a year and lived next to my babysitter. so he came round to play a lot. i remember he used to make me play with his ultraman toys (i'll be the monster and he'll be zooming around me) in return for sweets. aaahhh.. the good ol'days. hehe. he used to love bugging me about being shorter than him and guess what? sadly, it hasn't changed. the male ego.. tsk tsk... lol. anyway our conversation went something like this:-

jon: OI PEI MIN!!!!!
me: *looks around*
jon: here la!! *arms waving*
me: oh.. do i know you?
jon: sweat..... its jon la.. jonathan..? really dun remember arh?
me: um.. *thinks hard* oooh!! yaya remember!!
jon:haha.. i can see that your memory as bad as ever. good thing i'm still taller than you!
*conversation continues with more mundane stuff eg. where are u studying, etc...

wtf la that fella! i was wearing 2 1/2 inch heels! and he's still taller than me by a head!! and he kept rubbing that in every chance he got!
*gggrrr...*
so yeah, but it was still great bumping into him la :)
makes me notice how much i've grown.
hehe. i'm a big big girl now :D
lol.. okay, now for updates on my exams. 2 down, 3 more to go :
  • ESL - not as good as i hoped. the guy was practically mumbling, especially during the second part. and essay was about online learning, i disagreed. lol, doubt i have the self-discipline needed and i doubt many people can sit in front of the com and ONLY STUDY!
  • Maths - don't even ask. in 5 words: stupid stupid dumb dumb paper!

aih.. its too late to do anything about it now. might as well concentrate on the other 3 remaining papers - economics, psychology and accounts.

another thing that's giving me a headache - my prom dress. ish.. despite the less-than-2-weeks dateline, i still haven't found a dress. surprised? thanks a lot to my uncooperative mum and my oh-youngsters-nowadays-are-so-spoilt aunt. oh yeah.. i LOVE my life.. NOT!

right. i'll stop blogging now. and resume studying

(after i've facebook-ed, friendster-ed, msn-ed a little)

it's 1.35am on a saturday morning

and i should be *ahem* studying

right =P

No comments: