Monday, November 19, 2007

stupid accounts


I'M SAD

not depressed, but not happy either.
so many things are happening all at once and i feel as if i'm on an accelerating conveyor belt, moving towards a climax where i either emerge the victor of my inner demons or plunge into despair.
hard to say which, as i feel as if i could go either way now.

telling people, trying to share isn't helping either.
i mean the advises were pretty much the same,
eg. "dun think so much", "don't worry", "just relax", etc...

AARRGGGHHHH!!!
how can i NOT think and worry???
i mean, its something that is done unconsciously right?
f.y.i, its not exactly my intention to to stress myself out and get pimples!
gosh.. even the internet is going against me! y is the line so slow???

nah, i'm not in the mood to share my problems here.
maybe another time - when i'm less frustrated - and when the line gets better.
i want to scream but i don't want my mum barging into my room, asking me if i'm ok.

I'M NOT OKAY!!!

but i don't know why and how to answer if anyone asks.
for all i know, she'll just consider them a trivialty, and thats worse. its bad enough not having the same interests, but to consider my problems trivial (and i might very well be..) is just to much for me to handle at this moment.

I NEED TO CHILL

yeah.. i know.. i keep telling myself that too..
but it's also possible that i'm chilling too much

I'M GONNA DIE

yup.. no surprise there either.. seeing its 3 hours of accounts i'm facing tomorrow
sorry susan ong. i tried my best, but i simply hate your subject..

and yeah.. when i die, make sure u all give me a nice eulogy k?
maybe some flowers would be nice too.. its up to you of course.
but do remember me in your memories...

yeah.. i'm wallowing in self-pity...
so what if i am?! it's my blog and i can do whatever i want! so there!
hmph!



p.s. stupid accounts.....

No comments: