Sunday, November 25, 2007

dumb@ss!!


i'm pissed
i'm irritated
i'm annoyed

and i'm NOT HAVING PMS!


had a call from an old 'friend' today. i was ready to bury the hatchet, willing to forgive. but was he satisfied?? oh nooooooooo..... he wanted more and guess what? he wanted to be 'more than friends' again. this is the conv, quoted verbatim:

@rseh0le: hey, free to chat? long time no talk d...
me: sure.. i guess... (i was a little shocked)
@rseh0le : great. i was kinda bored. broke up with celine earlier. she was getting boring.
me: erm... *speechless*
@rseh0le: hey, wanna be my gf again? i've always found you interesting..


broke up and asked me barely 3 hours later?? find me 'interesting'????!
does he really think that i'll be stupid enough to be his arm candy again??!
who does he think he is??!
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fyi. i have yet to forget the betrayal and hurt you put me through! and you think i can simply forget the insults??!! do you think you can once again use me and then discard me like some old rag doll??! oh puh-lease! for one thing, i've learnt my lesson and that is to never trust a lying, conniving ungrateful skunk like you!!

i have only one thing to say to you buster!
GET A F******* LIFE!!!

No comments: