Wednesday, November 7, 2007

still-chiling-despite-incoming-doom-me


oh yeah.. you must be wondering why on earth is this girl blogging
when her exam is less than 30 hours away..
well, if you must know, its because :-

(a) she feels bloated (from too much pasta)
(b) a side effect (from over-high caffeine intake)

now, i know you are gonna go "tsk tsk.." *shakes head* right?

well, just give me a break because f.y.i : I DID STUDY!
ha! just shows that i CAN be independent and disciplined

p.s. just don't expect this attitude often =P

i just found out that my cousin's visiting this thursday a.k.a Deepavali day a.k.a Maths finals
AARRGGHH!!! this is so so so annoying.. its supposed to be a goddamned public holiday!
these SSABSA people really have serious issues =="

*sigh*
well, nothing can be done,
and i guess i will just have to forgo the supposed-to-be-awesome breakfast with them.
usually, i wouldn't even grumble much.. i mean, i'm not even usually awake for breakfast. hehe, mornings are totally lost on me. what can i say? nobody's perfect...

but the thing is, is that they (notice the word 'they', not 'me' or 'us') will be joined by angeline's family. i haven't met angeline in ages! and i so so so miss her.. she used to be my shopping buddy before she moved away.. and of course daniel too a.k.a her still-kinda-cute older brother. hehe.. i remember a time when i had a crush on him. was very very awkward ==". well, that was like oh, bout 3 years ago.. i wonder how much has he changed? hmm..

well, no use thinking about it - because i will NOT be there. instead i'll probably be in some small, depressing, and cold room sitting for a stupid paper. yup.. i totally love my life - not!

okay, just thinking about this is depressing..

i'm like constantly telling myself to go study but i don't think its working. because believe it or not, i can argue with myself. and actually lose ==" . how pathetic is that? aih.. guess my id is waaay stronger and more domineering than my superego. wtf!

on a final note.. i did save some money - which probably won't last any longer than thursday. thats because i plan to go on a full fledged shopping spree on thursday, after the paper to soothe my soon-to-be bruised mind. ah.. whatever..

okay, its late. and i'm going to sleep..

*oops* did i just say 'sleep'?
erm.. haha.. i meant study of course..

i really aim to do that =)

wish me luck in succeeding* :) :)
*i'm probably gonna need it - seriously

No comments: