Thursday, November 1, 2007

immaterial world

its been 4 miserable morning since i got the new. and i honestly can't say i feel any better since then. well, at least the tears have stopped flowing.
thats something isn't it? at least i'm back in control and for that i'm grateful.
during those horrible moments where i didn't feel like myself, im glad to have those who were there. many comforting words were there. but i wan't you to know, that it wasn't really the words that mattered, but your support. you know who you are and i just wanna say thanks =)
so, on to happier and less depressing topics..


guess what???
i finally started studying.. HA!
lol.. i spent almost 3 hours of uninterupted study on psych
and im glad to say that i've finally mastered Topic 4 - Personality
*awww* im so proud of myself
*pat self on back*
i was so proud that i rewarded myself with a nice big chocolate ice-cream from baskin robbins. well.. actually, adrian rewarded me with a big chocolate ice-cream.. but i let him. so that counts right? hehe.
but thanks dear :)

well, im gonna try to nerd it tonight and finish Topic 5 too but i seriously doubt i'll succeed. the victory is still fresh in mind. haha. honestly, if i manage to finish till Topic 6 by tomorrow, im sooooo gonna reward myself this weekend. shopping anyone? hehe


last night was Halloween. not that i usually celebrate, but it was a fun night. went to lydia's party with adrian (he's supposingly my date) who abandoned me 5 minutes after we arrived. thanks a lot! wandered around a little, cause there were many people i din noe.. probably lydia's current friends but whatever.. anyway, there was this guy who approached me with a lame pick up line, trying to act cool. seriously pathetic =="


there was free flow of alcohol. but i didn't drink much. just a glass of wine. and i'm not lying! because unlike some people, i can control myself. right ken? =p

well, i took some pictures. unfortunately its with sara's cam, which meant that i will probably not get it till.. hmm... next year? and no, i won't beg you for it cz i know what you're gonna say: " too bad. who ask you never bring cam? my camera, my rules". am i correct in assuming so sara? lol. or did u just say that to annoy kev? haha

the internet connection is freaking slow!!!!!!!
arrgghH!!
i'm annoyed
maybe all i need is another ice-cream to cool me down
*hint hint* =P
well, its dinnertime
and i have a plate of spaghetti with my name on it
so ciao!



- i really should be studying instead of blogging shouldn't i?-
*sigh*
don't tell me,
i already know the answer

No comments: