Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Apologies

Sorry for lack of updates recently.

My awesome internet is acting up again.

I can't load pictures, I can't save my posts. Fck.

By the time I actually get it up and running, I've lost the mood.


I'm ready to go crazy now




Ps. I am looking for a new digital camera. Budget less than 1k if possible. Any good ones you guys are willing to suggest? Comments/Help will be deeply appreciated. Thank you.

PPs. Zoe is looking for a dentist to have her tooth filled. Anyone willing to work for free in exchange for free advertorials on her blog? :P

8 comments:

isaaccccc said...

hmm..get a sony T-2 camera lar..i heard there is a promotion and it cost only rm999[if i'm not wrong lar]..and is under ur budget right?wakaka..

Anonymous said...

y lil' one ask ur help to ask pula =..=

try some canon ixus bah...
got few model under tat price and is not bad 1,
especially for gals that like camwhore~~~

2nd Unit 2nd Room said...

less than 1k... heaps of choices...
:)
and.... smile... internet are sucky everywhere... hope malaysia would realise that soon...

and for zoe...
haha... wonder if any dentist needs advertorials... :P

Anonymous said...

if u dun mind..ixus 70 is already a good deal..now should cost less than 700

SherryMint said...

thanks guys! haha.. narrow it down for me. i shall check those few out but honestly, i know nuts about these stuff. haihz

TheJessicat said...

ZOMG!!! SHERRY!! What's that cartoon character over there?
my boyf loves it

ahahaaha

btw, i cud try gettin a sony cybershot t70. it's good and i think the price is below 1k now

Simon Seow said...

Yeah. Canon IXUS not bad. Ask Zoe to go Singapore, I'll ask my uncle to filled her teeth. LOL.

RT said...

Z0e needs teeth filled? No problem, I still got a lot of paper pulp left =D Zhng Your Teeth