Wednesday, July 23, 2008

To Deedy: xoxo~

So many things have been happening lately that occasionally I find myself losing track of what I've been doing. Sleeping hours are screwed up again what with the current dramas, pressure from parents as well as several apointments a day from friends who are leaving, birthdays even an anniversary or two.

Of course I didn't go for it all! My parents will kill me. Plus I can barely afford that lifestyle anyway especially since my allowance has stopped flowing ever since hols started. One good thing about going back to classes - at least I'd have cash again.. (pathetic huh?)

Running out of tidbits and assorted snacks to keep me happy. Damn.. i've been binging so much eversince 4 weeks ago when ....... . Well, at least I still have some chocolates to keep me company when I'm feeling under the weather. Thanks Deedy!!! mwahs~

Look what she got me!


Believe it or not, I wasn't wearing makeup at all for this picture. Cool! (This was taken in the evening of course.) Trust me, I look awful in the morning, especially when I'm still sleepy. I can be such a pig sometimes. haihs.

She went back today. I'm afraid we haven't been treating her well at all and I feel bad about it, really. But I can't help but think that she brought this down to herself. I've tried to be patient and tolerant. Yet some people never change - no matter how much you want them to. Seeing the way she is sometimes, I'm not surprised about her situation. After all, not many are willing to help those who won't help themselves.



~It hasn't been easy, but I'll get through it~

~I am chilling~



PS. I see no sense in this post.

No comments: