Thursday, July 24, 2008

Yours Irritatedly.


I absolutely hate dealing with drama. More often than not however, I'm pushed right in the middle of it. I understand that perhaps I may be the best one to deal with a particular issue in our group, but its gone to such extent that you have somehow pushed me right into the middle of a war - a war which I frankly did not want to know, did not care and its giving me a headache.

Enough already! How much more foolishness must I take just to satisfy your idiotic want for revenge for something not even worth mentioning? Do you realise how ridiculous you look, getting all emotional and fired up over this?! I've been more than tolerant, listening to both your rants, but this has got to stop!

Stop. Being. Childish. and. Immature.
and heck, you're both older than me. wtf am i telling this to you for??

I feel like wanna slap the both of you into saying sorry lor. sheesh~





Yours Irritatedly,
Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yweeyang2000@hotmail.com