Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday Morning Breakfast


"The aroma of coffee permeats the air
As I find myself in a situation so rare
Oh, how lucky I feel
As I wonder what will the morning yield


Fengy was ever so sweet
Waking up early and not complaining even one tiny bit
Wanna wish you a very Happy Birthday !
I shall be nice and your age I won't say!
(Well, at least not today =P)

My darling Sue was pushed out of bed
When three insistant calls I made
Of siblings and kids and random thoughts
Had fun chilling and chatting about what-nots

We talked of ups and downs
Of how life rolls and bounce
We 3 happily sharing thoughts
Enjoying something that can't be bought

Ah! for a moment there was bliss
As I'm glad this is something I didn't miss
Perhaps mornings aint so bad after all
If its well spent my with awesome pals."



Sue's Big O something something (I can't remember, sorry!)



My Salmon Foccacia (don't ask me. I can't pronounce it either)



Fengy's healthy Toasted Foccacia (plain toasted bread?)


Haha. I'm damn happy I woke up for this. Although due to time constraints I looked like shyt. You know what? I swear coffee no longer has any effects on me! Drank four cups of coffee (apparently it's a big deal but im not sure why. I'm sure four cups aint that much right?) and I somehow managed to fall asleep 5 minutes after I got home.

Woke up an hour later for class and when I came home again, I visited dreamland again for another 3 hours. Sheesh! Tipu punya coffee le... !!! Damn, I feel dehydrated - not that I am not already

Hmm.. actually I think I sleep better with coffee.
Gosh... I'm such a freak! T___T




Found out my first semester results today. Thanks to some very smart guy la. Haihz. This fella actually...


Sherrymint says (2:39 AM): possible career choice?
Geoffrey says (2:40 AM): maybe
Geoffrey says (2:40 AM): im was thinking of gigolo


He got higher GPA and grades than me, so I pretty sure he'll succeed in his chosen career. I wish you all the best Geoff!!! =D

No comments: