Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Belated Post

I guess that it's about time I updated again - and I am feeling very very lazy to do so, despite (or perhaps because of) urgings from quite a few who's starting to bet that my blog is dead again. LOL. Anyways, i have no intentions of letting that happen (again) so here.

These are the pics from Pei Xia's birthday. I'm really sorry it took me so long to post it up, but uploading pics with my awful connection is truly a nightmare :(



the dudes preparing the fire


proof that my sanity is in danger everytime I see her..


Renee, Adeline, Emily, YC, me


she's hawt no?
warning: don't mess with her


sherry & melle


yunz, ade, melle


uncooked food. even after being burnt. haha


the one and only pacgirl!!



my babes.


zhunkit & keef



Unfortunately, I didn't have time to take pictures with the others:-
  • Derek (our future politician)
  • Steven (lol.. i damn nt used to this la)
  • Joe (he's da man! lmao)
  • Jon
  • Victor
  • Michelle
  • Pei Xia (I know I took a pic with u.. but I look awful, so it doesn't count)

hmm.. did i miss anyone out?


And of course, how can I forget the birthday girl?



Happy (Belated) Birthday Pei Xia!

I know things hasn't been going right for you lately. Or at least that's wht i gathered from your blog. Just remember that we'll always back you up k? All the best for your exams babe. *hugs*


Note to Victor (if you ever read this): It was great meeting you! You seem like a nice guy.. Becareful of your darling k? She's dangerous... keep her away from kids. She's gonna corrupt them *sigh*

But then again, I can see that you've already fallen to her evil spell in which case you'd better not hurt her else i'd gut you (well, honestly I won't personally do it.. I hate blood and if I break another nail!!! T__T ).

Anyways, I wanna lodge a complaint cz ur gf scared me alot (refer to above picture for evidence) and you're supposed to not let her do that to me! my heart very fragile wan k! can stop at any moment le. So yeah.. are you gonna do anything about it? (*psst* i'm running out of chocolate again.. =P )

Haha. Just jk. Have a nice day you two ^^

No comments: