Thursday, July 3, 2008

spoiled brat!

WELL I'M SORRY I'M BEING SUCH A BLOODY MELODRAMATIC ASS K!


wtf. no one ask you stay around listen right??! heck, i wasn't even talking to you! talk to my bestie cannot isit? just because you damn lifeless want must tag along when other ppl are dating me you don't complain k!

I nice enough that at least I acknowledged you. say hi somemore but you fcking BITCH acted like you didn't hear! at least act civilized la. no manners still want to act bitchy. wtf.

I know la that you're carrying LV and wear my one months allowance worth of clothes. wtf. rich means dai sai isit??!! rich also no damn taste la! expensive clothes also you can make it look like come from pasar malam. wtf. totally wasted on you lor.

if i want to whine and complain its my business right?! no one invited you in the first place and blame your own snotty ways for making us ignore you. wtf. you think we got nothing better to do than to layan the blardy useless princess isit?!

shyt u la. go get a fcking life and stop tagging along with "corny, attention seeking girls who lack class and dignity". wtf. i more class than you k! keep taggin along uninvited still want to bitch about us like we beg you to come. fck. whats your problem?!

sudahlah you make us go halfway to KL fetch you still want to complain? so shit smart go drive your honda city here la! hear you bragging so much never see you drive once before also. you not paiseh wan meh make us drive so far then never even thank us or offer to pay half the petrol wasted but still dare to complain. wtf. i know we not rich la! no friggin luxury car sent for professional carwash every fortnight like your car!

READ THIS YOU BITCH! if you even know how to read




spoil my day only. ugh! go bring your useless whining self elsewhere. i got no more patience nor tolerance for you already. I tell you now, you come near me talk crap again I slap you! wtf.

No comments: