Monday, July 14, 2008

Shaun = Van Persie? wtf

Went back to TaylorsSJ not-so-recently just to visit some old friends. Damn I sort of miss that place! Supposed to meetup with Alyse but she ffk-ed me last minute. *sigh*. Luckily Ken was nice enough to teman me although he was halfway dota-ing (okay la. I'm not that mean k! I let him finish his game first of course.). He dragged his friend whom i cannot remember the name and now I feel friggin paiseh along too. Felt kinda bad actually...

Anyways, i let the guys go back to their game after lunch and went back to campus to meet up with Shaun. Guess what I found tacked on the library door?




Another new rule! haha.. I wonder how long this one will last..



"All students must be readily identified at all times."


Sounds like some sort of prison le!!Geez.. I won't be surprised if they start giving out jumpsuits with nametags one day. wtf. =='


There are so many crazy people around these days. Someone told me that there was this dude who went around molesting girls during early mornings or late evenings in college. Apparently, he likes targetting girls who are wearing flare-ish skirts and he'd like grab their butt from behind or something.. So my dear darlings who's studying there, please do be careful.. and remember to whack the shit out of him if you do catch him. These kind of people -.-

To the dude who was my class monitor in high school for 4 years in a row, I want to thank you for wasting your time to teman me - despite me telling you in advance and you forgot (!!!). I'm pretty sure its your guilt talking of course.. seeing as how badly you've tortured me in high school. LOL. And I'm sorry yet thankful that you let me bug you while you're studying. haha.. I know I damn noisy and buat banyak kacau. But thanks for being damn tolerant anyways.



He look like a small boy boy right? LOL




Thank gawd I don't take law


Oh, and guess what I found in the newspapers for Jullie to do while she's back here.






Note to Jullie: You've disappointed me babe. But I'm sure you already know that and I'm also pretty sure that it wouldn't weigh that heavily on you conscience. Afterall, thats what friends are for right?

Note to TiengWei : I want pictures!! xoxo~

Note to Deedy: Help me thank your parents for dinner. Really sorry I was kinda quiet and non-responsive during dinner. Barel understood what you guys were talking about. Hope they don't think I'm rude.. haha


-----------------------------------------------------------------------


*Updated

Ken thinks Shaun looks like Robin Van Persie

**

**

**

**

**


wtfROTFLMAOhahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha!!!


2 comments:

Simon Seow said...

What!? Cannot eat spaghetti in Taylor's?

junkie said...

I am the person actually responsible for the security switch of the TCSJ library system from barcodes to radio tags.

I discovered a way to bullshit the system and make backup (re: counterfeit) cards to let anyone in.

I was caught.

It was not good.

But yea, that's why they have radio tag cards now.