Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday PsychoticMonkey ~




Happy Birthday my dear Psychotic Monkey!


Knowing you has been one of the most unforgettable experiences ever (i think your memory will forever haunt me) and although you're always mean.. and evil.. and extremely horrible to me, I find that you're still one of the most amazing people I've ever met.

And i don't mean your evil mentality or mad laughter. Perhaps it's that sense of humor or maybe it's just your unique charm and personality. Either way, you've definitely caught my attentions and affections. omg. I sound like a lesbo now. LOL. No worries, I have absolutely zero intentions to compete with V. haha.

I appreciate all those times you were there to listen to me whine, rave and complain. trying to understand wth is this girl so annoying, helping to heal. I know you want the best for me. So, make me happy by being happy babe!! You defintely deserves all the best things in life! *hugs*.

I missed having you around despite the near heart attacks i always get. I guess whatever that doesnt kill me will just make me stronger huh? - warning: this does NOT mean you can continue scaring me. Have mercy T____T

Hope to hear from you more often babe - and not from any sudden piercing sounds in my ear. Just regular old phone calls/sms, MSN or even face-to-face if we both can manage it. haha.


Geez. Did i just say i wanna meet you?
*sigh* your brainwashing skills are incredible sometimes -_____-



No comments: