Sunday, June 8, 2008

to Miss You-Need-A-Life...

so what if i'm friggin self-centered???!!!
is it my fault that i can't stand your pathetic whining? or your miserable call for attention??

wake up girl. in case you haven't notice, you're no longer living under the rock.

open your eyes. and see
shut up once in a while. and listen.
and as for your mouth... just zip it up.
ugh!

and yes dear. i heard u talking behind my back. calling me a "f*cking insensitive, callous bitch". F.Y.I babe, you're no angel yourself. besides, at least im not a pathetic whining creature yang tidak mempunyai maruah diri who just begs for attention.

last warning girl. wake up.




else the crocs will get you.

or if they don't, the crazy monkeys will.




have a nice day ^^


ps. damnit! nw u make me feel like hving chocs. again. i swear if i get sick again, im gonna blame you =='