Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More of Me (thx to Ivan)

LOOK WHAT IVAN DID FOR ME!!!!!

when i asked him to sketch a caricature of me, i never expected him to take me seriously. well, not THAT seriously anyways. plus i know he's a busy busy dude. always nag me for being online so late =\ asking me why do i never sleep...

but he finally drew my pic!!!!!!!! *awwwwwwww*

apparently i've been described as "nice feature, easy to capture, easy to sketch and easy to recognize (at least for me)". cool! those in art school especially Limkokwing and One Academy, you're reading this right? me will be expecting something from you too k! hehe... cannot lose to him right? :P






being awesomely lovable *ahem* does have its uses...


This picture is from his 2nd blog here where i think he created it specially for 'requests' by random people like me. except that i'm not that random. i think.

However, his main blog is at sketchyminds.blogspot.com which i really think you should check out. his pictures are darned cute wei. small boy boy in daily life situations. wanted to steal some of his pictures actually, but all also boy boy.. so not relevant to me. haihz. LOL




He is one of the few recipients for my 20-seconds-of-love award. so, remember to go congratulate him. LOL


me ♥ you ivn!!

(only valid for 20-seconds)


kiddinglah.. thanks for this ivn. really loved it. *hugs*

1 comment:

ivn said...

"20-seconds-of-love award" lol....